And it’s another Friday. Thanksgiving and Christmas are approaching way too fast – I still have a bunch of things on my task list that I haven’t even started yet. New table runners and place mats for holidays are still in planning phase, no clue about Christmas presents yet – except two that I just purchased last week… But now to Friday Fill-In!
1. Were you named after anyone? Not really. Except that my middle name is same than my aunt’s and sister’s middle name, so there is some family history there.
2. What color, if any, are your toenails usually painted? I love pedicures! Wish I had time to have them regularly. In the summer time I like to try all kinds of colors, and usually have flowers or other creative paint work on my big toe nails. In the winter time …. well, people tend to hibernate here in Alaska over the dark winter months and on the other hand, when you really can’t wear flip flops or sandals, who cares!? So in the winter time my toe nails usually are not painted, except for a special occasion.
3. How do you flush a public toilet? Hands? Feet? Something else? Hands. Although I always hope they have those automatically flushing toilets. And I always carry hand sanitizer …
4. When you were a little kid, which TV character did you have a crush on? Hmm, I don’t remember! I liked MacGyver though – he was nice-looking, and nerdy smart :)
5. Let’s say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell). Which one would you choose? Why? I love to see and hear things, so I definitely wouldn’t want to lose those, as well as love the taste of good food. Same thing with the touch – I love to touch and be touched. So smell it is.