1. What is the best gift you have ever received or given? Hmm, this is difficult. I am sure I was more than excited about new skis, ice skates and such when I was a kid. Nowadays, however, I do appreciate a lot more the time we can spend together, and am just simply happy about being with my loved one.
2. Do you celebrate holidays differently when your loved one is deployed/gone or do you keep tradition? I love the Christmas season and even if I spend the holiday alone, I try to something in order to keep the tradition. Not that I cook and bake all nine yards or have all the decorations out but still making it looking like Christmas – or any other holiday! Even though I love him dearly, I can’t stop living the life if he is gone. Maybe I sound cold-hearted or something but to me trainings, deployments etc are just part of the job that come and go, not a reason to get depressed.
3. Id you celebrate Christmas, do you put an angel, star or something else on the top of your tree? I would love to have an angel – I have a mental picture of a perfect treetop angel but while looking for it, we have just a star.
4. What are your three favorite websites? Geesh, I have more than three favorites but probably Facebook, B&H Photovideo and Steve McCurry’s Blog.
5. On your man do you prefer… boxers, briefs or boxer briefs? Or commando? (yeah, I’m starting to get desperate for questions!) Boxers or boxer briefs are hot! :-)