The life is finally getting back to normal after the wedding weekend. Although this week turned out to be super busy with all the work meetings, deadlines and such. So not a surprise that I am quite a bit behind with my blog updates, and reading others’ blogs. But I’ll get there …. meanwhile, let’s look at the MilSpouse Friday Fill-In questions. Thanks Wife of A Sailor for putting this together once again!
1. If you could have a private concert with any singer, who would it be? (submitted by An Air Force Wife’s Blog) My music taste varies quite a bit, so I would have a hard time to pick between Josh Groban and George Strait. Classical or country… could I have both? Not at the same time though!
2. Is there anything you do to supplement your family’s income? (submitted by Our Life, One Adventure at a Time) I think I am actually contributing to our household income, not supplementing. I have built a professional career in large corporations, and have been successfully working in various international positions in my field for over a decade.
3. During your pregnancy (whether past, present, or future), what did you nickname your unborn baby before you knew the sex? (submitted by Explosions of Love) We don’t have kids, and I have never even thought about this.
4. Have you ever won a blog giveaway? If so what did you win? (submitted by Mrs. O’s Life) Nope. And I am really lazy to participate in giveaway’s.
5. If I looked into your refrigerator right now, what would I find? (submitted by Married to the Army) Lots of vegetables and other healthy food. Some leftovers from our wedding reception last weekend – probably not edible anymore. In general we eat super healthy: vegetables and fruits, low fat food, whole grain products and so on. I guess that happens when there is a fitness and health nut in the household.