July is almost over. And I am a year older now. Yikes! It was my birthday yesterday – what a wonderful day it was. Special thanks for it naturally go to my awesome husband and great friends near and far.
But since I already wrote a separate birthday posting, let’s get into questions. The last MilSpouse Friday Fill-In of July 2011 is here, thanks to Wife of A Sailor!
1. Facebook or Twitter? Facebook. I do have both accounts but I am way too busy to keep myself up-to-date with all the tweets. Besides I like the opportunity to occasionally chat or send longer messages to the people. As well as I manage my friends so much easier by accepting/declining the friend requests.
2. Hard Tacos or Soft Tacos? Soft tacos, preferable with chicken, no cheese, all the dressings & sauces on the side. And oh, corn tortilla, please!
3. Gardening or crafting? Both? I am not very good at either one but occasionally I enjoy gardening, planting flowers and such. And on the other hand I do like quilting and knitting. It really depends on creative mood.
4. Fruit or vegetables? Again, could I have both? I am quite a health nut, so eat fruits and vegetables all the time, and our refrigerator is all the time packed with tomatoes, lettuce, cucumbers, apples, grapes, carrots …
5. Motorcycle or bicycle? I truly enjoy the speed and the feeling of freedom but I still pick the bicycle. Nothing beats the feeling after a bike ride of 70-100 miles – you really feel you have done something. And besides, I have custom built nearly all my bikes, so I have a “special relationship” with them.