Only a week to go to Christmas, and a couple of weeks to the end of 2011…. Christmas preparations are still work in progress but at least we got all of our Christmas cards out more or less on time, as well as presents have been purchased – or at least I have a great plan in place. Finally.
Tonight hubby and I went to see Anchorage Ballet’s Christmas 2011 performance that consisted of some more contemporary dance pieces as well as the most loved pieces of Nutcracker. It was a real blast, and we had so much fun. I would have loved to see the whole Nutcracker ballet but unfortunately there were only few shows in Anchorage, and at the time I woke up to book tickets, all the good seats were gone. Oh well, hopefully next year! However, Nutcracker music and ballerinas never fail to make that Christmas feeling.
This is the last MilSpouse Friday Fill-In this year. Always awesome Wife of A Sailor will come up with new questions in 2012, so stay tuned, and join the fun – either now or next year!
1. One of my New Year’s resolutions is to be more organized with all the things I need to do and tasks I have to juggle with. I am hoping that better time management will eventually give me more free time. I don’t know if it is just wishful thinking but we will see!
2. One thing I’d like to happen next year is to participate and finish an Ironman race…
3. One thing I’m looking forward to next year is our move and new duty station.
4. One change I’d like to see next year is for people starting to care more about their health and well-being.
5. My plans for NYE include not sure yet….. maybe checking out the fireworks in Anchorage downtown, and having a friend or two over at our house.