It’s time for another MilSpouse Friday Fill-In, thanks to Wife of A Sailor for putting this together again!
Hard to believe it’s December already. Less than 30 days left of 2011. While it is not time to review this year yet, I have to say this year has been full of adventures, and oh boy how fast it has flown by. But now to the questions of the week.
1. If I could be on any reality TV show, I’d want to be on Amazing Race. I love to travel, enjoy the adventures – more excitement, the better… And besides, I have been traveling extensively all over the world, speak fluently seven languages, and know all the tricks what comes to using any transportation method in the world. Yep, I think I would totally rock it with my hubby.
2. This past Thanksgiving was absolutely awesome. Hubby and I had a wonderful, relaxing time together. And cookings were delicious.
3. I’m looking forward to December because of all the upcoming travels, and because I simply love holiday season.
4. One thing I’d like to accomplish this month is to finish some crafts projects that I really would like to have done for the holidays.
5. To me, winter is another season full of adventures. Time for skiing, snowboarding and all other good stuff!