MilSpouse Friday Fill-In is here again! Or actually – I am here again! Thanks to all travels, exams, and deadlines I simply missed the MilSpouse Friday Fill-In in March…. however, back to the bandwagon! And thanks Wife of A Sailor for hosting this great blogosphere get-together!
1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed? March was a great month, and the only thing I would change would have been (at least) doubling the length of spring break. Hubby and I had an awesome time in Arizona.
2. What was your favorite thing that happened in March? Spring break trip to Arizona, hands down! We were hiking in Grand Canyon, did some great photography work, played golf…
3. Check your phone… who was the last person you called and what is your favorite thing about them? Super easy: my hubby! Pretty obvious that everything about him is awesome!
4. If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why? Sunset orange because I am bright and warm at the same time. Or Royal Purple for being stylish and classy every once in a while….
5. What are you looking forward to in April? End of the spring semester! I have several exciting research projects going on, and I look forward to wrapping up the papers, getting publications out….