First time ever I am joining the “Fill In The Blank Friday“. Get to know some great fellow bloggers by filling in the blanks, and linking up at The Little Things We Do.
1. My favorite thing about this week was/is the great feedback on my research work.
2. Colder weather makes me simply dressing up in layers… have learned it while living Alaska. Yep, it is getting cold here!
3. Three things that make me terribly happy as of late my wonderful husband (he makes me terribly happy every day), the beautiful winter weather in Alaska, and great workouts – gotta love the runner’s high!
4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I’d choose running shoes. Or maybe hiking boots – they’re terribly useful in all terrains. Or my beloved Merrell Pure Gloves.
5. My personality type is ENTP.
6. I have a serious problem resisting working out. I would be working out all the time if I could, and hate rest days.
7. My favorite color to wear is black, dark green and grey.