Thanks to Wife of A Sailor , MilSpouse Friday Fill-In is here again!
1. Do you or your spouse ever wish you were in a different branch of the military? (submitted by The Turner Family ). Not really; The Army has been good for us – and at the end of the day all the branches have their pros and cons.
2. What duty station(s) are on your “No Way, Hell No, Not Going, Have Fun Unaccompanied” list and why? (submitted by Every Branch ). Hmm, I don’t have ” never, not going” duty station list. While I may enjoy some places more than the others, it is all about the attitude and adjusting. I would not be jumping from joy if we were heading to Ft Polk in LA, Ft Stewart in GA …. I am not a big fan of certain southern areas. But even if we got the orders to one of those places, yeah, I would be ready for an adventure.
3. If you could be one age forever, what age would you choose and why? (submitted by Three Krakens ). I think I would be pretty happy to be in 30′s. So far this has been a good age :-) And okay, I admit, I am a bit over 30 but I feel great, am in awesome shape, and simply love my life.
4. If you were a breakfast cereal, which one would you be? (submitted by the C.W. ). Being a health nut, and not liking the sweet stuff, I would be just good ol’ plain Special K.
5. What is your morning beverage of choice and why? (submitted by NH Girl Displaced ). It depends …… water, coffee or tea. Usually water, and when doing my tough gym or tri workouts, then some energy drinks. I used to drink a pot of coffee in the mornings but have been getting rid of that habit – and feel so much more energized. Without caffeine? Yep, I am serious about that!