Another Friday! It’s hard to believe it’s already mid-April. Time just keeps flying by faster and faster. A couple of weeks, and I’ll be done with my university classes – so far so good, looks like A’s are coming onto my way. But better keep working hard until the end, and keep fingers crossed.
Alright, let’s take a look at this weeks questions that have been kindly collected by Wife of A Sailor.
1. With PCS moves happening every few years, do you take the time to paint and decorate your home? (submitted by Life as Mrs. JPT). We own our current home, so we do decorate and paint and whatnot here. However, at the next duty station we are probably living on post or renting, so I’m planning to decorate the home (I need to put tons of our framed pictures somewhere!) but probably not do any painting or anything time-consuming.
2. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be? (submitted by Standing By Him) Uh-h, I don’t really watch TV series, so I will pass this one and just read others’ questions.
3. What inspired you to start your blog? (submitted by Pink Combat Boot) I wanted to keep my friends updated what’s going on, as well as share my thoughts with folks out there. And I am glad I started this blog – I have also made friends with quite a few cool people out there.
4. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever seen on base? (submitted by Adventures in Life) Hmm, probably MP’s pulling over a grandma-aged lady who really didn’t seem to do anything wrong.
5. Which historical figure (politician, writer, artist, scientist, actor, etc…) would you like to have dinner with? (submitted by Army of Two) Oh boy, there are so many historical figures I’d love to meet! It definitely would be interesting to have dinner with Sigmund Freud. And I would probably enjoy the discussions with Albert Einstein, Abraham Lincoln, or Leonardo DaVinci.